Sana’a Thwart Saudi Plot Targeting the Capital with Bombs Cars


Security media of the Ministry of Interior in Sana’a government released investigations confessions by members of the Saudi intelligence-run cell in an attempt to target the capital Sana’a and other provinces.

Earlier in the day, the security services in Sana’a revealed the details of thwarting a Saudi intelligence scheme that was aimed at violating the security and safety and disturbing the public tranquility of the country.

On Monday, spokesman for the Ministry of Interior, Brigadier General Abdulkhaleq Al-Ajri, said the explosion that took place on 22 May Street in front of “Al-Shadhrawan” Hotel in Al-Sabeen District in Sana’a was caused by two explosive devices.

Brigadier Al-Ajri confirmed that the explosions killed the two persons, who tried to put the bombs in front of the hotel, and wounded four civilians, including the hotel guard, who was seriously injured.

The security services in Sana’a told Houthis-run Saba news agency that the “enemy” recruited a cell and equipped a number of car bombs and sent them to the free provinces to kill innocent people and disturb public peace.

The security services monitored information that Saudi intelligence was recruiting elements of hypocritical traitors who are in Marib to equip three car bombs (Forner”, a Lotus KIA, and a Trius car) with the aim of targeting vital places in Sana’a and some free provinces.

Based on intelligence, the security services deployed and distributed investigation and control teams, engineering teams and qualitative task forces in the vicinity of the targeted areas, raising the state of readiness and security sense.

The agencies also issued a warrant for the arrest and search of those involved in this plot, led by the hypocrite Naji Ali Saeed Munif (commander of the military police in Marib) and Adnan Ahmed Mohammed al-Dhiai (officer in the Special Security Forces, and hypocrite Manaa Mohammed Yahya Suleiman (head of the Psychological Warfare Division of the 3rd Military Zone)

According to monitoring, tracking and investigations obtained by the security services, the accused Sultan Mohammed Ali al-Wakdi was recruited in Marib province by hypocrite Ahmed Saidi (car dealer) and hypocrite Manaa Suleiman (head of the psychological warfare division of the third military zone).

According to security services revelations, Saudi intelligence prepared the criminal plan with the help of its tools of hypocritical traitors by taking advantage of heavy transport drivers as a cover for the transportation of car bombs intended for the bombing.

The security services confirmed that they are still following up on the proceedings of the case until anyone involved is brought to justice.

“Our dear Yemeni people, the conspiracies we are putting before you represent a living witness to the hatred of the Saudi-UAE coalition towards beloved Yemen,” It said.

The security services also called on citizens to be vigilant and report any movements that undermine security and concern public tranquility.



Source link