The Saudi coalition war against Yemen began in 2015, and so far, 2,000 days after the war, 43,181 Yemenis have been martyred and wounded.
The great Yemeni people and the heroes of Mujahideen Army and Popular Committees armed forces have succeeded in steadfastness during 2000 days of war on our country.
Today, with the help of God, passing 2000-day march of steadfastness, after some had expected a lot that we would not be able to withstand even for 100 days only.
2000 days of war against Yemen, in which modern and banned weapons failed to bring the Yemeni people to their knees, and the Saudi – UAE money failed to make the Yemeni bargain their freedom and independence.
Sana’a Forces spokesman Yahya Saree said on his Twitter page: “Yemeni people, the armed forces and popular committees were steadfast during 2,000 days of war against our country, certainly those who stood steadfast at this period are able, with God’s help, to withstand 4,000 days and even more.
Saree said the Saudi “aggression” against Yemen continues while so far, no effective efforts have been made by the so-called international organizations and UN to stop Saudi Arabia’s war and crimes against Yemen, and this is negligence while even European countries and the United States continue to send various weapons and armaments to Saudi Arabia to kill Yemenis.
The spokesman pointed that the heroic Mujahideen, may God protect them on various fronts with very high spirits, is stronger and greater, as Yemen regains itself by defeating the invaders and occupiers and achieving its sovereignty and independence by liberating every inch of the republic’s lands.
He called all the free people of our dear people, a thousand greetings for their steadfastness, patience and support to their brothers from the heroic Mujahideen members of armed forces and the popular committees on the various fronts of glory, glory and dignity.
In his speech during 2000 days of war that the battle for freedom and independence will continue until the liberation of the country and the defeat of the invaders and their descendants from agents, traitors and mercenaries.
As well as, the Ministry of Information of Sana’a government on last week launched a tweet campaign under the title “Two thousand days of war” on the “Twitter” social network.
Sana’a Minister of Information, Dhaifallah Al-Shami had called on the Yemeni people and all people around the world to actively participate in the campaign to highlight the heinous crimes and violations committed against the Yemeni people during the two thousand days of the US-backed Saudi-led coalition and its siege against all of Yemenis.
Minister Al-Shami stated that the international silence over 2000 days of the horrific crimes committed by the coalition of war against the Yemeni people violates international and humanitarian norms, charters, and laws.
Statistics of the Saudi coalition war on Yemen after 2000 days:
– Total martyrs and wounded: 43,181 people
– 16,978 martyrs, including 3,790 children and 2,381 women
– 26,203 people were injured, including 4,089 children and 2,780 women
– The total number of destroyed and damaged facilities and infrastructures is 9,135
– Destroyed or damaged 15 airports, 16 ports, 304 power plants and generators and 547 communication networks
– Destroyed or damaged 2,098 warehouses and water supply network and 1965 government centers and 4,200 roads and bridges
– The total number of damaged and destroyed houses is 565,973
– The total number of damaged and destroyed service centers is 576,528
– Destroyed or damaged 176 universities
– Destroyed or damaged 1375 mosques, 356 tourist centers and 389 hospitals and medical centers
– Destroyed or damaged 1095 schools and educational centers and 6732 agricultural lands, 132 sports centers, 244 ancient centers and 47 media centers
– The total number of destroyed and damaged economic centers is 22,404
– Destroyed or damaged 393 factories, 286 fuel trucks, 11,227 commercial centers and 407 poultry and livestock
– Destroyed or damaged 6,899 vehicles, 463 fishing boats, 884 food depots, 391 fuel stations, 672 markets and 783 food trucks.