Sana’a forces (Houthis) launched the sixth year of the war with a qualitative operation, the largest of them at the beginning of the sixth year. According to the forces spokesperson, Brigadier General Yahya Sari, and the wider it seems in terms of goals, as Brigadier-General Sari said, it targeted sensitive targets in the Saudi capital, Riyadh, with Zulfiqar ballistic missiles and “Samad 3” drones, and economic goals in Jizan, Najran and Asir.
Sana’a previously launched the equation of balanced deterrence, the capital versus capital, and an airport versus an airport,
Moreover, operations that affect the economic foundations of Alliance countries, if the coalition continues in his “aggression” and “siege”.
The coalition realized this equation when Sana’a targeted Saudi oil fields and refineries, But what Sana’a presenting now at the beginning of the sixth year seems to exceed the deterrence equation, to the formula of forcing peace by force, and forcing the coalition to stop its war explicitly, and away from what it was described as equivocations This was confirmed by the leader of Ansar Allah movement, Abd al-Malik Badr al-Din al-Houthi, in his speech at the beginning of the sixth year, and advising the coalition, with a practical, not a formal, cessation of war.
It has become clear that only Saudi Arabia, which is leading an alliance, is confronted alone, there are many pitfalls, most notably Yemen war. On the one hand, it feels that its external allies are abandoning it and in other hand, Yemeni factions loyal to it are torn. The banners of war fell under it and its enemies, (Houthis) movement, gained wide popular support. In addition, they have other factors of strength One, but not all, of their “increased armament”. In addition to building large ground forces. Its characteristics were evident in the recent operations in which it gained control of the Nihm district and Al-Jawf Governorate entirely. It is close to control Marib Governorate and not to mention their intelligence and security capabilities.
Nevertheless, despite the strength factors of Sana’a, and the dilemmas that Saudi Arabia faces in return, the latter is still unable to admit its failure in the war. It wants to get out of this war and at the same time wants to keep it a Yemeni dilemma. It accepts the suspension of military operations by Sana’a against Saudi depth, and it continues its air strikes, tightening the siege, despite that the military operations suspension announced by Sana’a in the initiative of September 21, 2019 was conditional.
With the beginning of the sixth year, whereas, negotiations in the back channels between Sanaa and Riyadh reached a deadlock, with Riyadh clinging to its vision that there must be a long-term truce, through which it continued to support the factions loyal to it against Sana’a, and to camp the east and south of Yemen, While ensuring that its borders remain safe from any military operations, and its vital installations, from any bombing, Sana’a has returned with more strengths than it was when the initiative announced, to launch a new stage of deterrence, It appears to be more defiant than the “stage of great soreness”. which its end announced by the President of the Supreme Political Council, Mahdi Al-Mashat, and announcing for a more painful stage. The initiative presented by Al-Mashat on September 21, 2019 transformed from a commitment that Sana’a had to adhere to, to just an opportunity that Saudi Arabia should take it, If she wants to survive before it is too late.
“Coming in the sixth year, relying on Allah , with surprises that were not into the aggression alliance’s account, and with advanced military capabilities, InshaAllah, and with great triumphs, InshaAllah, As long as this aggression and siege continues. ”words said by the leader of Ansar Allah movement, Abd al-Malik Badr al-Din al-Houthi, whom Saudi Arabia understands that all of his previous warnings have been implemented, and that his forces are the ones who hold the initiative. Yesterday’s operation was a rehearsal of these surprises, as the spokesperson for Sana’a Forces, Brigadier General Yahya Sarie said, their forces fired 1,000 ballistic missiles at Saudi Arabia during the past 5 years, and the same number will be launched, but during a mauch shorter period. The coalition must “wait for more specific strikes that will not stop until the aggression stops and the siege is lifted.”