Saudi Coalition Targets Collection Center for Remnants of Raids


At least one was killed on Friday when Saudi-led coalition warplanes launched two airstrikes on the collection area of the Executive Center for Mine Action in Bani Matar district of Sana’a province, early Friday, with the aim of concealing evidence related to war crimes against Yemen, the Center said.

“The coalition’s targeting of the assembly area was intended to hide the weapons it used to kill the Yemeni people from cluster bombs or the remnants of the raids,” the Executive Center for Mine Action said in a statement.

“The raids led to the death of one of the guards of the waste collection area.”

It pointed out that the area of gathering remnants of the Saudi coalition raids was known and had been visited by the United Nations.

The Center held the Saudi-led coalition full responsible for the safety of citizens in the neighboring villages, after targeting the area for collecting the remnants of the airstrikes.

The Saudi raids on the weapons remnants collection area led to the spread of most of the remnants of the coalition’s weapons that were used on the homes and farms of citizens and the line linking the two provinces Hodeidah and Sana’a.

The Center called on citizens not to approach the area of collecting the remnants of the coalition or touch any foreign object in order to preserve their safety.



Source link